Sunday, August 7, 2016

Workout Resistance Bands By Live Infinitely

The set includes five resistance labeled Resistance Bands, two soft foam handles, one neoprene ankle strap, one door anchor, and a carrying bag. I like that the bands are color coded from (Orange-5Lbs, Blue-10Lbs, Green-20Lbs, Black-30Lbs, and Red-40Lbs) this help distinguish one band from the others. I use these bands on my legs and also on my arms. The bands are made of latex so the bands are sturdy I don't feel like it's going to rip or pop during my workouts. I received this 10 Piece Stackable Natural Latex Exercise Bands For Legs and Arms at a discount for my honest review.


Get yours here: https://www.amazon.com/Resistance-Live-Infinitely--Stackable-Downloadable/dp/B019V0I6TQ/ref=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&qid=1466831922&sr=8-28&keywords=exercise+bands

No comments:

Post a Comment