Thursday, August 25, 2016

Dual Security Kiosk Stand

I use this Dual security kiosk stand in my office. I wanted something to secure my iPad Air while I wasn't in the office and this does the job. Setting up the kiosk was easy and straightforward. The kiosk stand comes with a anti-theft cable, mounting hardware, EVA pads for iPad Air, adhesive silicone base pads, stylus pen, two keys for kiosk enclosure, and two keys for locking steel cable. The kit also comes with instructions on how to properly place the EVA pads for either the iPad Air or the iPad Air 2. I have a iPad Air and the EVA pads secure my iPad in place where my iPad does not move or rattle in the case (if you do not use the EVA pads the iPad will not fit securely in the case and the camera and home buttons will not line up). While in the kiosk the iPad can be viewed horizontal or vertical with 360 degree rotating base. The base is solid and holds the weight of the iPad. I received this Dual Security Kiosk Stand at a discount for my honest review

#PADASKBKIOSKSTAND


 Get yours here: https://www.amazon.com/CTA-Digital-PAD-ASKB-Security-Locking/dp/B01HTAPXSC/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2SSKIXEQGG8L5&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1470241749&sr=1-1&keywords=pad%3Daskb

No comments:

Post a Comment