Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Glycolic Acid (AHA) 50% Serum

I ordered the Glycolic Acid (AHA) 50% Serum to treat my acne, improve the texture of my skin. Even though I have tried glycolic acid before I still did the patch test just to be safe. When I applied the glycolic acid to my entire face I experienced tingling. To control the tingling I use a piece of paper and fan my face (it feels better and I am able to leave the serum on my skin longer). I first cleanse my skin with the a Facial Cleanser, pat dry, and I apply the Glycolic Acid Peel to my face, I let it sit for two minutes and then rinse. I have been doing this for about two weeks. My skin has a smoother appearance (my make up goes on smoothly). I received this 50% Glycolic (AHA-Alpha Hydroxy) Acid Serum for Chemical Peel-Medical Grade at a discount for my honest review. #50%Glycolic(AHA-AlphaHydroxy)Acid


Get yours here: https://www.amazon.com/Glycolic-AHA-Alpha-Hydroxy-Chemical-Peel-Medical/dp/B00WFGU0K2/

No comments:

Post a Comment