Wednesday, August 17, 2016

SHIR HOME Bath Body Brush & Anti Cellulite Massage set

This brush set comes with a body brush and a cellulite massager. The brush has a long handle and does a good job at reaching hard to reach areas. The brush head medium not too hard or soft. The brush can be used wet or dry. I use the brush in the shower it does a great job exfoliating my skin. After two weeks of use my skin feels much softer. As for the cellulite massager, it has a good wide handle so I am able to have control over the massager. I put a little bit of body wash on the massager so it can glide on my skin easier. I use the brush a lot more than I do the cellulite massager. I received this SHIR HOME Bath Body Brush Cellulite Treatment Cellulite Massager at a discount for my honest review.
Get yours here:https://www.amazon.com/SHIR-HOME-Cellulite-Treatment-Massager/dp/B01GAHFT84?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

No comments:

Post a Comment