Friday, August 12, 2016

Snorkel Set : Full Face Snorkeling Mask + Adjustable Diving Fins L/XL

I am so happy I was able to receive this snorkel set before I left for my vacation in Florida. The snorkel was much easier to use compared to the traditional snorkel set. The snorkeling mask fits comfortably and securely on my face, no water was able to seep in ( I ordered the L/XL). The fins were great as well, they are shorter so I was able to walk with them on in and out the water something that is difficult to do with traditional fins due to the length. I like that I was able to attach my GoPro 4 to the mask I was able to capture great pictures and video. I received this Snorkel Set : Full Face Snorkeling Mask + Adjustable Diving Fins L/XL at a discount for my honest review.

  • BEST SNORKELING SET : ULTIMATE BREATHING SYSTEM SNORKEL MASK with ADJUSTABLE DIVING FINS - Experience the newest evolution in snorkeling technology: the full face easy breathing mask. 
  • The innovative OCEAN VIEW snorkel mask design eliminates the traditional 2-piece goggle/ tube setup and allows regular, natural breathing with maximum comfort. 
  • CLARITY & COMFORT - Outfitted with a wide-angle, anti-fogging viewing window, comfortable silicon face padding, and easily adjustable nylon straps. Innovative design features a separate breathing chamber that creates an airflow away from your main viewing visor that helps eliminates fogging and will keep you snorkeling longer. Spend more time in the water and less time messing with equipment. 
  • DRY TOP SEAL & DRAIN VALVE - A dry top seal at the head of the tube prevents water from entering the mask when submerged. The seal works in tandem with a one-way drain valve at the chin which ventilates any leaked water. There is never a need to remove the mask
  • DURABLE - Constructed of a durable polypropylene frame and shatter-proof polycarbonate window, the Ocean View guarantees a quality, long-lasting device to take on all your adventures. Never worry about cracked or split snorkel tubes ADJUSTABLE & SAFE: Generally, S/M is for women and teenagers, L/XL is for men. See the size chart! Diving fins are fully adjustable between 7.5(38) and 12.5 (44). OCEAN VIEW snorkel top can be seen from 4 times further away than a traditional Snorkel

Order your here:
https://www.amazon.com/Snorkel-Set-Snorkeling-Adjustable-Diving/dp/B01IIOUPWW/ref=lp_9419827011_1_2?srs=9419827011&ie=UTF8&qid=1469592402&sr=8-2

No comments:

Post a Comment