Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Ohuhu 10 Pus Oval Makeup Brush Set

Based on a name brand set that I have that is similar to this set I believe you get a Big Blush Brush, Medium Blush Brush,Small Blush Brush,Foundation Brush,Eye Contour Brush, Eyeshadow Brush Small Eyeshadow Brush, Eyeliner Brush, Eye Concealer Brush, and a Powder Eye Brush however, because the set is not labeled it can be hard to tell what brush should be used for what. Before the first use I washed the brushes with brush shampoo, rinsed with warm water, and placed on a brush rack upside down to dry. The brushes are dense and extremely soft on the skin. The brushes do a great job of applying liquid foundation, blending and contouring. The only negative thing I can say about these brushes is that I wish the handles were stiffer. I received this Ohuhu 10 Pcs Oval Makeup Brush Sets Foundation Cream Powder Cosmetics Brushes Kit at a discount for my honest review.
Order here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H2T8VG6

No comments:

Post a Comment