Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Prolific health Fitness Power Flex Yoga Pants Leggings

I ordered the full length ombre blue color and I am impressed with the quality and comfortable. The leggings are extremely stretchy. The leggings go all the way down to my ankles (I am 5'7). The waistband can be worn flipped or full length for tummy control. I usually wear a size large but due to the amount of stretch I think I could have ordered a medium. The leggings are thick and after wearing them outside in Texas weather I came to the conclusion that these pants will not work in the Texas heat and humidity. So I wear them when I go to the gym (cooler temperature). And plan to wear during the fall. I washed them and tumble dry no fading or shrinkage. I received this Prolific health Fitness Power Flex Yoga Pants Leggings at a discount for my honest review.

 Order yours here:
 https://www.amazon.com/Prolific-Health-Fitness-Power-Leggings/dp/B01DOJ3JEW

No comments:

Post a Comment