Friday, June 10, 2016

Storage Baskets Organizers, 2-pack of 2 Sizes for Bookshelf, Cabinet, Kids Room, Playroom

The baskets are made of a burlap material with a waterproof lining. The large basket measures 16.5" L x 13"W x 9.7"H and the small basket measures 10" L x 8.7 "W x 5.7"H. I use the large basket in my laundry room, I put my detergents and dryer sheets , the smaller one I use in my guest bathroom for extra shampoo and soaps. The only problem I have with these baskets is the smell (noticeable right out the box), after a couple of days the smell did dissipate. However, because of the smell I will not be putting clothes or stuffed animals in them. I received these Storage Baskets Organizers, 2-pack of 2 Sizes for Bookshelf, Cabinet, Kids Room, Playroom at a discount for my honest review.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FX0C6YY



No comments:

Post a Comment