Thursday, June 9, 2016

ViewTV Flat HD Digital Indoor Amplified TV Antenna - 65 Miles Range

In my guest room we have a LED flat screen tv but we don't have cable or satellite and with this antenna we don't need one. The antenna picks up channels that I could not pick up with my other antenna. A lot of local channels and a few international channels broadcasted where I live, which my parents love when they come to visit. The picture is clear. Package includes Antenna with 10' coaxial cable, Power Insert, 110V Power Adapter, three Sticker, USB Cable, and Antenna Stand. I received this ViewTV Flat HD Digital Indoor Amplified TV Antenna - 65 Miles Range - Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster - Antenna Stand - 12ft Coax Cable - Black at a discount for my honest review.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BMYPHY6

No comments:

Post a Comment