Friday, June 10, 2016

Ohuhu 42pk Flex Rods

Before the first use I washed the rods with some shampoo to rinse any dirt or dust that could be the rods. After washing the rods I remove any excess water from rods with a towel. To create beautiful curls I apply a leave-in conditioner I smooth this onto each section before I roll my hair the rod. Because my hair is thick I use the blue and purple however, if you want more define curls I recommend using the smaller rods pink and red. I leave the rods in my hair overnight and remove them in the morning. The curls last me about two days and even longer with some hair spray. These rods are a great alternative to using heat. Various sizes rods 42pk, Clear Zip Carrying Case. I received this Ohuhu 42-pack Twist-flex Rods, Hair Rollers, Bendy, Foam Curler Roller Set at a discount for my honest review.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FK1IUIM

 COLORS & SIZES: 7 bright colors, 4/5-Inch, 11/16-Inch, 5/8-Inch, 9/16-Inch, 1/2-Inch, 2/5-Inch, 3/10-Inch, multicolored sizes to create curls and waves of different size and styles.




No comments:

Post a Comment