Friday, May 27, 2016

Snug StoolEase Detachable Toilet Stool - 9 inch Bathroom Step (Grey)

I bought this Snug stool because I read the benefits and thought I would try it out. The stool came in three pieces two foot rest and one middle section. Assembly was easy the two foot rest snap right into the middle section (Snug label facing outward) pic. I picked gray because it matches my gray and white bathroom decor. I have a standard size toilet and the stool is 9" high and my knees are pretty high on the stool and honestly it's going to take sometime to get use to using the bathroom like this. I received this Snug StoolEase Detachable Toilet Stool - 9 inch Bathroom Step (Grey) at a discount for my honest review.
Convenient bathroom stool relieves constipation by allowing people to return to natural squatting position The modern toilet is great for convenience and sanitation - but did you know that its design is actually a major cause of constipation and similar bathroom-related ailments.

Get yours here: http://www.amazon.com/Snug-StoolEase-Detachable-Toilet-Stool/dp/B01CQWQK5S?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment