Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Silicone Coasters for Drinks (6 Pack) With Holder and Ice Ball Maker Mold


Coasters – 6 pack of 4.3 inch silicone coaster + holder.
Ice ball tray – makes 4 round ice spheres of 2 inches diameter each.





This set has been great for my parties.  I make the ice balls in advance and store them in my freezer until I need them (about a dozen).  The ice balls are easy to remove from the silicone mold. The mold is BPA free so they is no funny taste to the ice. The coaster are also made with the same silicone material. The coasters are large and do a great job of collecting any run off from cold beverages keeping my bar and table dry. They stay in place and because it is made of silicone I don't have any problems with the coasters scratching my wood surfaces.  The set is also dishwasher safe.  I received this Silicone Coasters for Drinks (6 Pack) With Holder and Ice Ball Maker Mold at a discount for my honest review.  #wisepalace

Get yours here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018IS8VQK



No comments:

Post a Comment