Sunday, May 1, 2016

Addison 2-Light 13" Contemporary Bronze Semi-Flush Mount Ceiling Light Fixture w/ Off-White Fabric Drum Shade - CSF30

I ordered the bronze finish because I have a lot of dark furniture and thought it would be a great match. I had my brother in law who is an electrician install it and after turning the breaker off it took him about 20 minutes to remove the old fixture and install the new one. I was planning to install this light fixture in my living room but the light fixture is a little smaller than I thought so I decided to put in my foyer (smaller space) and I am happy I did fits the space nicely. The fixture holds two 26 watt fluorescent bulbs (not included I bought mine from lowe's for $12) and gives off the perfect amount of light. I received this light fixture at a discount for my honest review. Modern flush mount lighting features an off-white lamp shade • 13" (D) x 10.125" (H), Shade: 4.5" (W) x 13" (D), Canopy: 5.87" (D) • Uses (2) 26-Watt GU-24 bulb (not included) • Available in Brushed Nickel and Antique Bronze • Some assembly requireD
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017WP7VRU/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=">

No comments:

Post a Comment