Thursday, July 28, 2016

CTA Digital Bluetooth Speaker Stand for 7-12" Tablets

Right out the box I had to change the stand with the included USB cable (battery was low). Portion that holds the tablet is adjustable fitting tablets ranging in size from 7 inches to 14 inches. I was able to use both my iPad mini and my iPad air 2 without any issues. The underside of the stand has rubber grips to keep it from sliding around the desk. The sound through the speaker is quite loud and clear. The tablet stand is perfect for facetime, Skype, and surfing the internet. I received this Bluetooth speaker stand for 7-12" tablets at a discount for my honest review.





Get yours here:
https://www.amazon.com/CTA-Digital-Bluetooth-Speaker-PAD-BSS/dp/B01BIJXU12/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment