Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Cove Castile Soap - Lavender or Unscented

I ordered the Unscented Castile Soap so I could add scents to the soap myself because my husband does not like heavy scented soaps and I wasn't sure if the lavender scent would be to strong so I played it safe and ordered the Unscented Castile Soap. I added tea tree oil to the soap and use it as a body wash and face wash. But the soap can used for so much more such as shaving cream, baby wash, pet shampoo, dish soap, laundry detergent, kitchen and bathroom surface cleaner, bathtub and tile scrub, window cleaner, degreaser, insecticide, and antifungal plant spray. The soap lathers well and will last a long time (dilute). I received this Cove Unscented Castile Soap at a discount for my honest review.


Get yours here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E9ALV0E

No comments:

Post a Comment