Friday, July 22, 2016

Cambridge 13" Swing Arm Wall Lamp - Plug In/Hard Wired, 150W 3-Way, Black Finish

I had the wall lamp installed above my night stand by my bed. The arms can be extended which makes reading and surfing the internet easier. And now I can get rid of the lamp on my nightstand which leaves more space for my decor and books. My husband installed the light on the wall and simply plugged it in, we did not hard wire the lamp so no electrical work was needed but I like that it's an option. I plan to change the lamp shade to fit my bedroom decor. Overall, the lamp is well-made I will have to buy another one for the other side of my bed. I use a LED 9w bulb. I received this Cambridge 13" Swing Arm Wall Lamp - Plug In/Hard Wired, 150W 3-Way, Black Finish W22-227489 at a discount for my honest review.


Order yours here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017V7OUHS

No comments:

Post a Comment