Monday, September 26, 2016

Everbellus Breathable Latex Corset

The corset has three rolls of hooks and can be adjusted for a tighter feel. The corset is not detectable under my clothing (you can not see where the hooks are located). The corset creates a smooth silhouette in front however, it exaggerates my back fat so for this reason I wish the corset was longer so it would cover more of my torso. It was easy to put on but I was unable to wear it for long time after 15 minutes I had to remove the corset. Waist training: I recommend starting with a few minutes a day then increasing the time has you get use to it. If you wearing it has a shaper I recommend ordering a size up and adjust it by the three rolls of hooks. I received this Everbellus Breathable Latex Corset Training Waist Cincher for Women at a discount for my honest review. #corest

Order here: here https://www.amazon.com/Everbellus-Breathable-Corset-Training-Cincher/dp/B014KM0LPC/ie=UTF8?m=&keywords=Waist+trainer+corset+for+weight+loss


No comments:

Post a Comment