Tuesday, April 12, 2016

NimNik kitchenette 3 compartment food containers bento box




Best three compartment containers! The container are larger than I expected which are great for leftovers and my weekly food prep. I've been prepping lunch meals each week for my husband and I and the containers have held up very well,  I have not experienced any melting or change shape in the microwave. The container are BPA free and good quality I don't feel like I can easily break it or bend it.  The containers are dishwasher-safe so after a long week I can just throw them in the dishwasher. They are also stackable for easy storage.  The compartments are great I can easily put an entree and two sides or sauces with no problem.  I received this NimNik kitchenette 3 compartment food containers bento box at a discount for my honest review.






http://www.amazon.com/NimNik-Kitchenette-3-Compartment-Microwave-Container/dp/B01AMX7CKK


No comments:

Post a Comment