Thursday, March 3, 2016

Neutralyze Moderate to Severe Acne Treatment 30 Day Supply




I decided to give this acne system a try because it's geared towards those with Moderate To Severe Acne (I have moderate acne).  The kit is a three-step process which includes a face wash, spot treatment, and synergyzer.  I followed the directions provided on the package: Step 1 The Face Wash Gently massage into skin. Rinse with warm water and towel dry.  Step 2 The Spot Treatment I applied the treatment to my face (about 2-3 pumps) and rubbed into my skin using small circular motion and let dry.  Step 3 Synergyzer I applied the synergyzer also in a circular motion on my face (about 2 pumps) and Let dry.  I do this twice a day once in the morning and again before bed.

The face wash- does not have a strong smell, did not lather.
The spot treatment- burned the first time I used it (do not use on broken skin),
smells like rubbing alcohol, dries fast
The Synergyzer- no strong smell, and dries fast

I have been using this product for two weeks and I have seen a reduction in the amount of acne however, I have not seen any improvement on my darkspots/ hyperpigmention.  I received this Neutralyze Moderate to Severe Acne Treatment Medication 30 Day Supply at a discount for my honest review.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YBBPGCQ?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title





No comments:

Post a Comment