Monday, December 21, 2015

Premium Magnetic Screen Door

The magnetic screen door fit my door perfectly. For the best fit I suggest measuring your door frame before ordering. I got this because of the convenience ex BBQ. Installation was easy the kit comes with the screen door, Velcro, and push pins. You stick the Velcro  to the screen and to the door frame creating a great seal to keep bugs out. I have used this multiple times and love it. I love having the option of having the door open and letting fresh air in my house without the bugs, dust, or pollen. The magnets located in the middle easily detaches when walking through the screen without the rest of the screen door completely coming off the door frame which was one of my concerns and I am happy that it was not a issue. I plan to put this to screen in to greater use this summer. I received this screen door at a discount for my honest review.
Order here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TOG2GQC

No comments:

Post a Comment